- Unpardonable indifference of Govt. since last 4 years towards demand of pro-Hindu organizations to take action against anti-national Dr. Zakir Naik !
- Hindus need to note that communists, so-called progressive factions and Congressmen demanding ban on pro-Hindu Sanatan, never demand ban on Dr. Zakir Naik for his venomous anti-national propaganda !
- Take stringent action against persons responsible for delay in taking action against Dr. Zakir Naik ! Also take stringent action against fanatics, communists, progressive and Congressmen for glorifying anti-Hindu Dr. Zakir Naik !
Many cases have been filed in India against Dr. Zakir Naik, Founder of ‘Islamic Research Foundation’ for his controversial statements about Hindus’ Deities and seats of worship of followers of other religions. Dr. Zakir Naik has been banned by England, Malaysia and Canada, for supporting terrorist activities and Osama Bin Laden. Now, it has been brought forth that terrorists killing many people at Dhaka, Bangladesh were inspired by Dr. Zakir Naik, which is quite serious matter. It is therefore, necessary to conduct thorough investigations into activities of Dr. Naik and his organization and take stern action.
1. Why is there delay in taking action against Dr. Zakir Naik ?
Pro-Hindu organizations have been demanding since past 4 years that action should be taken against Dr. Zakir Naik with his controversial background and Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) has made demand on number of occasions for conducting in-depth investigations into his sources of finance. Still, the Government has not taken any action against Dr. Naik and all patriotic citizens feel that there is unpardonable delay by Government in taking action against him. Many fanatic young men and women from India are going to join ISIS and Dr. Zakir Naik could be responsible even in encouraging them; therefore, strict action has to be taken against him.
2. Despite ban, transmission of Dr. Naik’s ‘Peace’ TV channel is openly going on !
Dr. Zakir Naik has been desecrating Hindu Dharma, Deities and Holy Scriptures through rallies, TV channels and internet. The then Congress Government had imposed ban on transmission of ‘Peace’ TV channel in India as he had telecast programs which posed danger for national security; still in many parts in India where Muslims are in majority, transmission of ‘Peace’ channel is openly going on.
3. Dr. Zakir Naik banned from going to Malaysia, Britain and Canada !
Dy. Chief Minister, P. Ramasamy of Penang State of Malaysia had posted some matter on Facebook against Dr. Zakir Naik. Owing to such opposition, fanatics threw petrol bomb at the office of P. Ramasamy. In the year 2011, Dr. Zakir Naik was to go to Malaysia for a lecture. An organization called ‘Hindraf Makkal Shakti’ from Malaysia had demanded ban on his going there for the program and now, this organization has demanded permanent ban on Dr. Zakir Naik. He is also banned in Britain and Canada.
4. Few Muslims oppose Dr. Zakir Naik !
In January 2015, Sufi Muslims’ organization had opposed to Dr. Zakir Naik’s program at ‘International Muslim Centre’, Delhi.
5. (Maulana) Digvijay Singh refers to Zakir Naik as ‘Shantidoot (messanger of peace)’ !
In the year 2012, during a program on ‘Peace’ TV channel, Digvijay Singh and Zakir Naik had embraced each other. This video has been circulated on social websites wherein (Maulana) Digvijay Singh had commended Dr. Naik saying that he was happy that Zakir Naik was spreading message of peace all over the world.
6. Shiv Sena MP Arvind Sawant demands ban on Dr. Zakir Naik !
Shiv Sena’s MP Arvind Sawant has demanded imposition of ban on Dr. Zakir Naik. He said, “It is wrong to talk about peace and encourage people to commit ‘jihad’. He should be strongly opposed and Muslims should stand up against him because their children are affected in this. He is a danger for the country. We already have successors of Owaisi. Ban has to be imposed on Zakir Naik.”