1. Advocate Jain said that emphasis should be given on filing of petitions by Hindus for their demands in Supreme Court. He said that it was necessary that the Court should become aware of Hindus’ demands.
2. Advocate Virendra Ichalkaranjikar explained about use of right to information Act (RTI) for obtaining information on the activities of the Government and anti-Hindus which would strengthen our cases in legal battles.
3. Advocate Amrutesh N P said that demands for imposition of ban on tours of Christian missionary Benny Henn and anti-Hindu Zakir Naik in Karnataka were accepted owing to unification of advocates.
Success of pro-Hindu advocates in activities related to protection of Hindu Dharma
1. Advocate Harishankar Jain, father of Advocate Vishnu Jaim won the case related to performing ‘puja’ of Sriram on ‘Rama-janma-bhoomi’ in Ayodhya.
2. Hindu Vidhidnya Parishad was successful in bringing forth information, under RTI Act, about misappropriation of funds collected in Saibaba Mandir, Shirdi; Siddhivinayak Mandir, Mumbai; Mahalakshmi Mandir, Kolhapur and Vitthal Mandir, Pandharpur.