Scholarship will be given by Shri Mahalakshmi Temple Trust, Bhulabhai Desai Road, Mumbai – 400 026 to the poor and promising Hindu boys & girls students who have passed in first attempt securing 70 percent or more marks in the examination from 7th Std. to Graduation and Diploma/Degree of Medical and Engineering, B.Pharma in the period of Academic Year June 2017 to May 2018.
Interested students may bring the following annexures for getting free of cost Application Form. Please note that application form will not be given, if following annexures are not shown for Verification.
- Clear Photocopy of Mark sheet of Annual Examination result (in case of Semester system, mark sheets of both the Semesters are required to be submitted).
- Proof of being Hindu (School Leaving Certificate in which Hindu religion is mentioned or any Authorised Certificate showing Hindu religion).
- Clear Photocopy of Ration Card (serial number on the Ration Card must be clearly seen), it is necessary to have same address on the ration card and address of present residence. Appropriate clarification must be attached in case of change.
- Monthly Income Certificate of parents/guardians (Pay Slip) or certificate of any Authorised Officer about Income (it is necessary to mention income).
- Postal envelope/envelope duly stamped and having self-address.
- Cancelled Cheque (Students Only) shall be attached with other documents.
Students from Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane District may bring above-mentioned documents in person and collect prescribed form from Temple’s Office within 15 days from the date of declaration of results of Annual Examination.
Please note that final year’s mark sheet should not be submitted. Similarly, those who get less than 70% of marks need not apply.
To avoid the Postal delay, and to enable us to process the application as early as possible, the earlier practice is changed.
Shri Mahalakshmi Temple Trust
Bhulabhai Desai Road,
Tel-2351 4732/2351 3831