Agra : On 20th March, Hindu Janajagruti Samiti (HJS) and other Hindu activists had staged demonstrations under aegis of ‘Rashtriya Hindu Andolan (RHA)’. Activists of HJS, Sanatan Sanstha and Hindu Sena participated in the demonstrations and following demands were made.
1. Action should be taken against P Chidambaram for misusing his authority in Ishrat Jahan case.
2. Action should be taken against those people raising anti-national slogans from mosques and while Indian soldiers are fighting with terrorists.
3. Government should look into the attacks on Hindus based in Malaysia, Pakistan and Bangla Desh.
4. ‘Padmabhushan’ award conferred on a writer from Karnataka should be cancelled for his writing denigrating matter about Bhagavan Shrikrushna and Draupadi in his novel.
Killings of VHP leader in Agra and RSS members in Kerala were condemned during these demonstrations.
1. Signature drive was undertaken during the demonstrations when 183 citizens signed on the representation.
2. Shri. Sakshama, a devout Hindu joined the demonstrations along with 15 boys from his ‘Hanuman Chaalisa Mandal’. They raised slogans with lot of enthusiasm.